Ocaml Engineer - San Jose/Pittsburgh
Interested in being kept abreast of opportunities in today’s market? Browse our Data storage Jobs, Virtualization Jobs, Cyber Security Jobs, and Infrastructure Jobs. Apply today or contact us.
Active opportunities we are currently searching on:
Location: San Jose, CA or Pittsburgh, PA
What you’d be doing:
- Develop and improve the product’s symbolic execution engine written in OCaml
- Improve cross-architecture (x86-64/ARM/etc) and OS (windows, mac) support
- Experience developing in OCaml
- Software engineering skills and familiarity with appropriate tools (unit tests, documentation, Jenkins, etc)
- Some knowledge of C++ and Python to integrate with other tools
About the Company: ForAllSecure
ForAllSecure is a Pre-IPO security firm founded in 2012 and profitable since 2014. The firm is partnering with F500 commercial clients and working on multiple Federal contracts.
- The product, Mayhem, tests software itself rather than taking the approach of automating source code. It is an automated tool for Security QA will be able to handle massive volumes of code in a short period of time, identifying and focusing on true vulnerabilities.
- Co-founders have been Ranked #1 & #2 year over year for the past five years when competing at the DEF CON security conference.
- Mayhem is a product of 10 years of academic research at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- Won $2M prize for ranking #1 in DARPA Grand Challenge competing against six others in a capture the flag competition
- Mayhem currently being exhibited at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History showcasing the future of Cyber Security.
- Existing contracts with Federal Systems Integrators and F10-500 companies are dictating that ForAllSecure expand its development team.
- Since ForAllSecure is pre-funding (by choice), the equity opportunity will be lucrative.
- You get to work on something that matters.