Director of Marketing - East Coast
Interested in being kept abreast of opportunities in today’s market? Browse our Data storage Jobs, Virtualization Jobs, Cyber Security Jobs, and Infrastructure Jobs. Apply today or contact us.
Active opportunities we are currently searching on:
Our firm specializes in filling Leadership, Sales, and Field Engineering searches. Below is information about our client and the opportunity.
The Company: DocAuthority
DocAuthority’s Belief: All Information Management starts with understanding data. This led to the development of a single platform for Management Information Governance.
- $5M Seed Round Funding
- A-round expected March
- CEO: Steve Abbott
- CTO: Ariel Peled (26 Patents) – Pioneered DLP with PortAuthority, acquired by Websense (now Forcepoint).
- Development of a centralized tool that has access to the data layer.
- Tool discovers everything in all systems, networks, applications, etc. and creates an index.
- Every other data management tool, to-date, focuses primarily on the application layer leading to inefficiencies.
- Access to the data layer allows for Fully Automated Discovery and Comprehension of context & relevance of data - in any language.
- This aligns permissions to a roll or function within an organization.
Reference Accounts: 4 Customers to-date
- Top-10 Global Bank: Lifetime value of the customer over 3 years is estimated at $3-5M.
- Customer Feedback: DocAuthority was the easiest and best POC it has done in 12 years! DA was able to find information that validated an employee, sitting in one location, could see everyone’s (12k employees) payroll information – DA showed them this live.
The Opportunity: Director Level Marketing Role
- Join at the ground floor.
- Create something from scratch, as opposed to cleaning up someone else’s mess.
- Opportunity to elevate to VP
- Get in before the A-round - expected in March.
- After March the strike price will be 400-500% of what it would have been prior to the A-round.