SE - Southeast
Interested in being kept abreast of opportunities in today’s market? Browse our Data storage Jobs, Virtualization Jobs, Cyber Security Jobs, and Infrastructure Jobs. Apply today or contact us.
Active opportunities we are currently searching on:
Our firm specializes in filling Leadership, Sales, and Field Engineering searches for our Security focused clients. Below is information about our client and the opportunity.
The Company: Comodo Security Solutions
- Known for its dominance in the Security Certificate (SSL) space, surpassing Symantec as the leading global issuer of SSL certs.
- In October 2017, Comodo’s CEO sold off 66% of the company for over $400M. The certificate group is now completely separate from the Comodo Cyber Security company.
- Comodo’s consumer product is deployed on 86 MILLION endpoints - 65% outside of the US – contributing to a Threat Intelligence database of over 3 BILLION points of data.
- 5 Billion are whitelisted while 500 Million are blacklisted.
- About 1.5M data points entered daily allowing Comodo to identify around 100k zero day threats every single day (5-7% of the daily data points)
- Comodo provides subscription services to its data allowing it to assess 98% of files and respond in minutes.
- Anything that is deemed uncertain or unknown will be isolated, reverse engineered and classified within 4 hours by a human with a complete kill chain.
- This guarantees a 100% file verdict.
- Tier 1 Shipping and Services Company – Beat Trend Micro when competing for the client
- Top 10 O&G Company – Reported ZERO infections since deploying Comodo
- Tier 1 Electronic & Tech Company – Displaced McAfee
- Top Money Transfer Company – Architected completely new solution for the company’s needs
The Opportunity: Sales Engineer Southeast
- Comodo is way ahead of traditional VC funded start-ups, most of which receive between $50-200M in funding over their lifetimes. With $400M in cash from the sale of the SSL business, Comodo is flush with cash that will be invested into company growth.
- Comodo already has an entire platform of products and services that have proven competitive against industry giants such as McAfee, Symantec, Trend Micro and others.
- Joining now provides an opportunity to work within a start-up atmosphere while limiting the risk of traditional early stage start-ups.