Strategic Account Manager - Intel
Interested in being kept abreast of opportunities in today’s market? Browse our Data storage Jobs, Virtualization Jobs, Cyber Security Jobs, and Infrastructure Jobs. Apply today or contact us.
Active opportunities we are currently searching on:
Our firm specializes in filling Leadership, Sales, and Field Engineering searches for our Security focused clients. Please see opportunity & company details below.
About the Company:
- US based Pre-IPO firm approaching $50M in revenue
- Increased net new sales by 90% YoY for the past three years
- Several 7-figure deals across the commercial and Public Sector BU’s closed in 2017. A few 8-figure deals in the pipeline.
- Leading innovator when it comes to securing virtualized environments
- In-Q-Tel funded and has been successful selling into Federal.
- Executive leadership is all in: invested in a Federal Advisory Board and hired a respected sales leader to spearhead growth.
About the Opportunity:
- This opportunity will have a broad focus on the IC community.
- The firm has a reference account in VA.
How is this company different?
Most competitors take the approach of encrypting and applying policies to protect data. While our client utilizes those methods, it differentiates by employing Geofencing as well, meaning it locks virtualized data into a specific location helping its customers meet compliance requirements.
To add to its value proposition, the firm recently acquired a data management company adding significant discovery capabilities to its portfolio. With this new addition, there is no need to encrypt entire files. The searchable solution allows for the necessary items within a file or document to be discovered, classified and encrypted in a specific location. No one else is doing this.