Product Marketing Manager – Northeast23 Apr 2018, Posted by in
Our firm specializes in filling Leadership, Sales, Field Engineering, and Marketing searches for our Security focused clients. Below is information about our client and the opportunity.
The Company: Comodo Security Solutions
- Comodo has been known for its dominance in the Security Certificate (SSL) space, surpassing Symantec as the leading global issuer of SSL certs.
- In October 2017, Comodo’s CEO sold the SSL group (66% of the company) for over $400M.
A Unique Situation:
With $400M in cash, existing Security products that are market ready, and reference accounts, Comodo has created an ambitious GTM that will position it among the top Cyber Security vendors in the market.
High Caliber Executive Team:
Since December 2017, the following executives have joined to execute on the GTM strategy.
- Holly Whalen – COO
- Dave Howell – SVP Marketing
- John Sorensen – VP Global Sales
- Jon Land – SVP Field Operations
- Doug Ennis – VP US Enterprise Sales
- Rebecca Myrick – VP Channels
- Comodo’s consumer product is deployed on 86 MILLION endpoints - 65% outside of the US – contributing to a Threat Intelligence database of over 3 BILLION points of data.
- 5 Billion are whitelisted while 500 Million are blacklisted.
- About 1.5M data points entered daily allowing Comodo to identify around 100k zero day threats every single day (5-7% of the daily data points)
- Tier 1 Shipping and Services Company – Beat Trend Micro when competing for the client
- Top 10 O&G Company – Reported ZERO infections since deploying Comodo
- Tier 1 Electronic & Tech Company – Displaced McAfee
- Top Money Transfer Company – Architected completely new solution for the company’s needs
The Opportunity: Product Marketing Manager
- With $400M in cash from the sale of the SSL business, Comodo is flush with money that has been invested into company growth.
- This is an opportunity to join at a critical time and to be a thought leader on messaging Comodo’s value proposition to the market.