Professional Services Engineer – West11 May 2018, Posted by in
Our firm specializes in filling Leadership, Sales, Field Engineering, and Marketing searches for our Security focused clients. Below is information about our client and the opportunity.
The Company: Comodo Cybersecurity
Comodo is out of the SSL business as of October 2017. The Chairman and majority owner Melih Abdulhayglu sold that portion of his business to Private Equity Firm, Francisco Partners for $400MM.
Melih has been laser focused on reinvesting the proceeds of the sale with the intention of turning Comodo into a Cyber Security firm that will compete with the top vendors in the marketplace…and he’s well on his way to doing so.
Tier One Executive Team:
Since December 2017, our firm has partnered with Comodo to attract top Executive talent into the organization:
Dave Howell, SVP Global Marketing – from Forcepoint
Jon Land, SVP Customer & Field Ops – from Carbon Black
Doug Ennis, VP US Enterprise Sales – from Thousandeyes
Rebecca Myrick, VP WW Channels – from Symantec
Maureen McCormick, VP Demand Generation – from Fireeye
Wins at RSA 2018:
Best Product, Endpoint Security – Infosec Magazine
Best Managed Security Service – SC Magazine
- Tier 1 Shipping and Services Company – Beat Trend Micro when competing for the client
- Top 10 O&G Company – Reported ZERO infections since deploying Comodo
- Tier 1 Electronic & Tech Company – Displaced McAfee
- Top Money Transfer Company – Architected completely new solution for the company’s needs
The Opportunity: Professional Services Engineer – Western Region
- Comodo’s existing & prospective clients require expert deployment & consulting services.
- As the client roster grows, the PS organization will expand creating growth opportunities.
- Joining Comodo will expose PS engineers to Comodo’s suit of products that cover the entire security stack.