Sales Engineer – Western Canada11 May 2018, Posted by in
Our firm specializes in filling Leadership searches for our Security focused clients. Below is information about our client and the opportunity.
The Company: Comodo Cybersecurity
Comodo is out of the SSL business as of October 2017. The Chairman and majority owner Melih Abdulhayglu sold that portion of his business to Private Equity Firm, Francisco Partners for $400MM.
Melih is reinvesting the proceeds of the sale into Comodo’s existing Security products. The intention is to create a solution that will offer answers to securing the entire Security Stack placing Comodo in the top tier of competition within the Cyber Security market.
Tier One Executive Team:
Since December, our firm has partnered with Comodo to attract top Executive talent into the organization:
- Dave Howell, SVP Global Marketing – from Forcepoint
- Jon Land, SVP Customer & Field Ops – from Carbon Black
- Doug Ennis, VP US Enterprise Sales – from Thousandeyes
- Rebecca Myrick, VP WW Channels – from Symantec
- Maureen McCormick, VP Demand Generation – from Fireeye
In addition to the expertise the leadership team brings, the individuals were selected from diverse organizations in order to provide input into shaping a culture of success.
Wins at RSA 2018:
- Best Product, Endpoint Security – Infosec Magazine
- Best Managed Security Service – SC Magazine
- Tier 1 Shipping and Services Company – Beat Trend Micro when competing for the client
- Top 10 O&G Company – Reported ZERO infections since deploying Comodo
- Tier 1 Electronic & Tech Company – Displaced McAfee
- Top Money Transfer Company – Architected completely new solution for the company’s needs
The Opportunity: Sales Engineer, Southeast
- First SE’s in the country region.
- Matched 1:1 with RSM in the patch (already in and building pipeline)
- Significant planned expansion over the next 8 quarters will present opportunities for career growth.
- This is a start-up environment with that is extremely well funded ($400MM out the gate) & has proven technology.