SRE / DevOps – San Jose / Pittsburgh11 May 2018, Posted by in
Location: San Jose, CA or Pittsburgh, PA
What you’d be doing:
- On-site deployments at some of the biggest companies and government agencies in the world
- If customer interaction isn’t your thing this is not for you
- Deploying Kubernetes clusters & Docker in production environments
- Troubleshooting issues across the software, application, and network stacks.
- Automating processes and streamlining workflows
About the Company: ForAllSecure
ForAllSecure is a Pre-IPO security firm founded in 2012 and profitable since 2014. The firm is partnering with F500 commercial clients and working on multiple Federal contracts.
- The product, Mayhem, tests software itself rather than taking the approach of automating source code. It is an automated tool for Security QA will be able to handle massive volumes of code in a short period of time, identifying and focusing on true vulnerabilities.
- Co-founders have been Ranked #1 & #2 year over year for the past five years when competing at the DEF CON security conference.
- Mayhem is a product of 10 years of academic research at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- Won $2M prize for ranking #1 in DARPA Grand Challenge competing against six others in a capture the flag competition
- Mayhem currently being exhibited at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History showcasing the future of Cyber Security.