Our mission is to maintain the highest level of professionalism and ethics while relentlessly pursuing the best interests of our clients and candidates.
Cybersecurity Practice Area
RayboyIS expanded its focus into Cybersecurity in 2015 and appointed Mark Sasson to lead the practice.
The successful development of the security practice was based on Mark’s strict adherence to the FILL Methodology allowing for market mastery within the Cybersecurity space.
What is FILL?
- Functional Expertise: Leadership, Business Development/Alliances, Sales, Field Engineering
- Industry focus: Cybersecurity – Data/Encryption, Network, Endpoint, IoT, Cloud/CASB, Mobile, Threat Intelligence, Remediation
- Location: All Primary and Secondary Markets Across North America, Commercial and Public Sector
- Level: VP to Individual Contributor
This laser focus has allowed Mark, and RayboyIS, to establish relationships with Cybersecurity candidates across North America helping match A-player candidates with tier 1 Security firms.
Areas of Expertise
|Network Security||Endpoint Security||SIEM|
|Mobile Security||IoT Security||CASB|
|Cloud Security||Threat Intelligence||Remediation|
“Looking for good people or making a change in your career? Mark is one of the rare recruiters in IT that actually spends the time to understand his candidates qualifications and the appropriate alignment to an organization. With his help, I have been fortunate enough to make quality hires for our team as well as gain valuable insight on individuals backgrounds, and strengths. His efforts have been excellent in my experience!”
– Wayne Lewandowski – VP Federal, Vormetric
“Mark was a pleasure to work with and turned me on to an exciting and excellent opportunity with Emerging Threats. His knowledge of the industry, the requirements for the position and research made the entire process a breeze for all parties involved. It was a perfect fit for both ET and myself and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I plan to work with Mark in the future regarding any positions I am looking to fill or as a candidate considering a possible career move. I have already recommended him to many of my peers and will continue to do so in the future.”
– Bryan Ford – Director OEM Sales, Emerging Threats (acquired by Proofpoint)